We are currently accepting applications for the 2024-2025 school year.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family!
Attend an Information Session
The application process begins with attending an Information Session where you will learn about Goldenrod Montessori and the Wildflower Network. During the pandemic of Covid 19 we will also exchanging emails for dialogues, questions, and concerns.
Registration is now OPEN! Complete an Application. We are accepting applications for the 2024 School Year.
For more information about Summer Camp 2024 scroll down below.
Please fill out our online application, which is the first step in the enrollment process. This will reserve your place for the upcoming session while you complete the enrollment process.
Meet our Teachers
After filling out an application, you will have an opportunity to sit down one-one-one with our Teachers to learn more about our school. We look forward to getting to know you!
Tuition and Fees
Our tuition is $8000 for the school year. There is a $50.00 non refundable enrollment fee, applied towards tuition. This fee holds your child’s place for enrollment for the upcoming year.
We do have payment options for tuition.
1. A lump sum payment due no later than August 12, 2024.
2. A 10 month payment plan with the first month due August 12th 2024 and the last payment due May 12th, 2024.
3. We accept Cuyahoga County vouchers for tuition and fees for those who qualify.
4. We have flexible tuition that offers reduced tuition. For the 2023-2024 school year, due to limitations on enrollment, we can only offer a limited number of reduced tuition. It is based upon a sliding scale.
5. We also offer Early Childhood Education Grants for those who qualify and Starting Point Childhood Scholarship.
$1500.00 for a ten week camp. Summer Camp begins June 17th and ends August 23th.
Flexible payment plans available
Cuyahoga County Vouchers are accepted.
Starting Point Childhood Scholarship
Camp is divided into 5 sessions. Parents may choose a session or sessions for their child to attend for 250.00/session.
Gardening – June 17th – June 21st
June 24th - June 28th
Art – July 1st – July 5th *no school on July 4th*
July 8th - July 12th
Music – July 15th – July 19th
July 22nd - July 26th
Dance – July 29th - August 2nd
August 5th - August 9th
STEAM – August 12th – August 16th
August 19th - August 23rd
STEAM includes introduction to Montessori.
Summer camp is Monday Thru Friday, 8:30 – 1 p.m.
After school care available for an additional fee.
After care is until 4:30 pm.
For more information contact us at email@example.com
The child who has felt a strong love for his surroundings and for all living creatures, who has discovered joy and enthusiasm in work, gives us reason to hope that humanity can develop in a new direction.
- Dr. Maria Montessori